sábado, 10 de octubre de 2009

Idolo #


"You know, been through a lot this past year. And I think something that I've realized, and something in this song called black keys, I want to talk about is, that sometimes it's better to see things plain and simple, black and white, I said throw in color and it will mess the whole picture up. And like I said this years been interesting and I? think something that's very real to all of us in this room here tonight is that were all growing older, there's depth in our eyes...it's a bright future ahead for all of us, now some of you may be hurting in love, and? their family whatever part of life forgiven me, but I want you to know something it's never the end just if you've trapped me that's something i've learned in my life. Now how many of you here are excited to see what this year has to hold? I know I am. You are truly the greatest fans in the world we love you with all of our heart, now why don't you say we pick this up a notch." - Nick Jonas.


{Sos el mejor de todos y no te cambio por nada. Nadie comprende CÓMO te Idolatro, Nicholas. }