miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2009

Señorito, I can't forget your eyes. Your hair, your Spanish ass. I don't care what you tell the other girls; Hear me out, I'll do what you say.

Just Say what you want, say what you mean. boy all I need is for you to be the one that I believe, Can I believe you? Say what you want, say what you mean.

Boy all I need is for you to be the one. Don't lie, lie, lie.

Diamond boy, I wanna wrap you around the world, I'll never let you touch the ground.


Inquitito, mira que yo quiero decirte Io que no sabes; y vos solamente contame la verdad, vas a ver que yo la guardo.

Just Say what you want, say what you mean, boy all I need is for you to be the one that I believe. Can I believe you? Say what you want, say what you mean, boy all I need is for you to be the one. Don't lie, lie, lie.


Diamond boy, I wanna wrap you around the world.
I'll never let you touch the ground.